In Order to be Able to Give Abundantly,
We Need to Excel in Getting!
We do not expect guests to give financially. This is something we do as a church family & it is only for members & those who share the vision of the ministry.
statement regarding giving
- We willingly honour God with our possessions & the first part of our income.
- We celebrate & are grateful to God for the many blessings & the abundant provision that he has freely bestowed on us.
- We honour & follow the example of Abraham, the father of our faith, who gave a tenth to God.
- As members, we are responsible to support our local church financially, & those who labour in it, & funding missions & social outreach in order to advance the kingdom of Jesus. We desire to be especially mindful of urgent needs among those in our spiritual family.
- We recognise that not just a portion, but all our income & possessions belong to the Lord, in the same way, that our energy, time, talents, & passions are his.
- We believe in the principle of sowing & reaping & that the Father of heaven, the source of all provision, has already opened the windows of heaven & poured out his blessings upon us in seed form.
- We understand that, in order to be able to give abundantly, we need to excel in getting. We determine to use our energy, talents, & labour in combination with his favour to create wealth for the purpose of advancing his kingdom.
- We determine to live generously & give abundantly even beyond the tithe so that his goodness & kindness will be shown through us.
- We are eager to please God & we determine to do this through acts of faith and demonstrations of the overflow of the love that he has poured out into our hearts. We count it an honour & a joy to partner with the Lord by giving generously, not under compulsion.
- We shall persist with a lifestyle of generosity even when it is not convenient to do so.
- We intend that our acts of giving will be motivated by love, guided by faith, & expressed with joy.
Tithing Banking Details
Every Nation Mossel Bay
Bank: First National Bank
Account Type: Cheque Account
Account Number: 621 7763 4279
Branch Code: 250 134
Tabitha Mercy Ministries
We are in urgent need of non-perishable food, canned food, rice, pasta, porridge, tea, coffee, milk, sugar & toiletries.
Please contact us for more information.
“Establishing Christ-Centered, Spirit-Empowered, Socially Responsible Churches & Campus Ministries in Every Nation.”
Would you like to get more involved?
Browse through the areas of church life to see how you & your family can grow together with our church community.